WVR-500 Chain Link Weaver
Bergandi Machinery’s WVR-500 offers a unique, state-of-the-art design and technology, providing maximum production and minimum downtime. The digital operator control system allows the operator to program specific product output configurations providing the most versatile chain link weaver available on the market.
*See Technical Sheet in Documentation Section Below
WVR-500 Chain Link Weaver Specifications/Features
- Standard mesh sizes 2" to 2-1/2", smaller and larger mesh sizes available with special tooling
- Fence heights from 18" to 20 feet
- Wire gauge from 2.0mm to 5.00mm (14ga to 6ga) smaller and larger gauges are available with special tooling - 1.6mm to 5.25mm (16ga to 5ga)
- Weaving blade speed variable from 200rpm to 1200rpm adjustable while weaving
- Knuckles or Barbs independently created on both or either fence ends
- RTR-500 drive system
- Powder coated for long lasting luster and durability of finish. Many colors are available.
WVR-500 Chain Link Weaver Benefits
- Digital operator control lets you program specific product output configurations.
- Variable speed drive gives you control over product run times and hourly output amounts.
- High quality replacement parts available direct from Bergandi Machinery Company
Get a Quote or Ask a Question