Eco-Panel Joint Mesh Welder
Bergandi Machinery ECO-Panel Building System consists of one Panel Assembly Welder and one two Truss Forming Machine. The System can manufacture foam panels with variable combinations of thickness and wire gauges. The manufactured panels meet design requirements for structural, seismic, fire thermal and acoustical performance.
*See Tech Specs and Flyers in Documentation Section below.
Eco-Panel Joint Mesh Welder Specifications/Features
- Capable of 60 hits per hour
- Produces Joint Mesh pattern of 50 x 50mm (2" x 2")
- 25 line wire payoff system from stands with straighteners
- 1 cross wire feed system from stand with straightener
- Shear designed to cut mesh width of 1.2M (4') into lengths of 15, 30, 40, 60 cm (6", 12", 16", 24")
- Operational with wire diameters from 2-3.5 mm (14 - 10 ga.)
Eco-Panel Joint Mesh Welder Benefits
- Open design minimizes costly downtime and with operator friendly control and adjustments maximize efficiency
- Engineered with continuous operation in mind with automatic cross wire feed and line wires from coils
- Designed for low capital investment and simplicity of operation
- State of the art resistance welding controls, maximize efficiency, reduce electrical power consumption
Get a Quote or Ask a Question