High Tensile Reverse Twist Barbed Wire
Bergandi Machinery’s Reverse Twist Barbed Wire provides a high tensile barbed wired product that can produce up to six barb pitch sizes with production speeds up to 98 ft./min. Built using the most current technology and offering a high level of operator safety design , while maximizing production rates and efficiencies.
*See Technical Sheet in Documentation Section Below
Reverse Twist Barbed Wire Specifications/Features
- Produces Barb pitches of: 76. 88, 100, 114 and 127 mm (3", 3-1/2", 4", 4-1/2" and 5")
Special 150 mm (6") setup is available upon request
- Production speed is 30 meters / min (98 ft/min)
(speed is dependent on barb pitch)
- Wire specifications are: steel galvanized wire.
Wire diameters range for:
Barb 1.3-1.58 mm (17-16 g) @ 300-600 N/mm2 (43-87 Ksi)
Line 1.5-2.00mm (16.5-14 g) @ 500-1400 N/mm2 (72-203 Ksi)
Reverse Twist Barbed Wire Benefits
- Machine Safety interlock door switches to keep the line from engaging into its run operation with doors open.
- Tangle switches to minimize down time caused by snarls on the wire feeds.
- Wire feed breakage sensors to stop machine operation in the event of line wire breakage detection.
- Powder coated for long lasting luster and durability of finish. Many colors are available.
- Quick and easy roll extraction from the machine.
Get a Quote or Ask a Question